Saturday, October 22, 2005

Animals I have eaten



I decided to post this after eating at SagaKhan and adding five more to the list.
I will try to keep this list up to date.
Crocodile steaks are the best; with just a little seasoning. They are like a cross between a good red snapper and lobster. I bit chewy but I like it becuase there is substance to this fishy white meat. I really wonder who supplies SagaKhan with kangaroo meat in the Swiss Alps.

Alligator
Antelope ( springbok)
Buffalo
Chicken ( + egg )
Conch
Clams
Cow ( + calf )
Crab
Crayfish
Crocodile
Deer
Duck
Eel
Elk
Fish ( many species )
Goat
Goose
Grasshopper
Horse ( + foal )
Kangaroo
Lamb
Lobster
Mussel
Octopus
Ostrich
Oyster
Pig
Quail eggs
Rabbit
Reindeer
Rock Hen
Shrimp (many species )
Snail
Squid
Turkey

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saka Kahn is defenitely NOT located in the Swiss Alps!!!! Don't you start making stereotypes. Switzerland is NOT all alps!!

permanent link  
Blogger Tagliaferri said...

The restaurant is close enough to the alps. ANyways, it doesn't matter, Where do you get kangaroo anywhere in switzerland. The fact that you can see the alps is good enough for me to say it is in the alps.

permanent link  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg do u think u r the best just because u ate all of these animals well i have come to tell u that t r not u r a person who doesent give a shit about animals and to put it on a website u must be proud but to all of us u should be proudly ashamed because u r a killer

permanent link  
Blogger Tagliaferri said...

My fist hate message. I feel so special as a blogger.
Some advice for you though. Spend more time prcticing your writing and less time ranting. Improve your grammer so that you are able to convince people of your opinions. support yourself with evidence. Your post is seriously hard to read with such bad grammer. How do you expect someone to see your point of view if it is painful for them to just read your message?

permanent link  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Do you think you're the best JUST because you ate all of these animals? Well, I have come to tell you that you are a person who doesn't give a shit about animals and to put it on a website, thats horrible. You must be proud but to all of us you should be proudly ashamed because you are a KILLER!

There, said it in PROPER english. Wheres your excuse now, jerkass?

permanent link  
Blogger Tagliaferri said...

That was not even close to being proper English. It is funny, or sad, because you were probably trying to write well.

The abilities of todays teenagers saddens me. Yes, I know who your are. I have been to your website.

permanent link  

Post a Comment

<< Home