Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rivella


I read here today that Rivella was test lauched in Florida and failed. I think whoever decided to test launch Rivella in Florida should be fired. Florida is where the United States keeps many of its elderly. Now, I don't want to promote stereotypes, but I don't think the elderly are the most keen on trying new things. Rivella, for those of you who don't know, is made from whey. When cheese is produced it is compressed into large blocks. As this happens the liquid runoff is collected. This is whey. It is mixed with sugar and carbonatd and then bottled. I like to drink it. It however does have a unique taste. It is not as sweet as most all other sodas sold in the US and I think many closed minded Americans would be put off drinking a sweetened carbonated milk product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home